ViewerLabs claimed to be the most stable Twitch Viewer Bot, and to quickly boost your channel.
However, as of 2022, their service has officially shut down.
Therefore, today we will provide you with the best alternative Twitch Growth Services to ViewerLabs, to grow your Twitch.
All of which have been tried and tested, and are affordable, efficient and safe to use.
Let’s get on with it.
Why Would You Want More Twitch Followers/ Views?
Firstly, the more followers you have on Twitch, the larger your audience is.
Watchers are more likely to follow or view your streams if you have more followers.
In terms of views, the more views your stream is receiving, the higher up it appears on explore pages.
This means more people will see your stream, join your stream and convert to longer-term fans.
Of course, this will also bring in more followers.
Having a good amount of viewers, even just 10, will make sure you don’t waste years getting noticed by just a couple people – but give you a head-start.
This is why Twitch Growth Services have become so popular recently – especially as it has become so hard to build an audience.
What was ViewerLabs?
ViewerLabs was an online Twitch Viewer Bot and Chatbot.
Their most popular tool – the Viewer Bot – gave your stream a certain number of viewers each time you were on.
They also provided other services including a Follow Bot which gains you Twitch followers, and a Chat Bot to monitor your chats, and automatically make responses.
With each plan, ViewerLabs promised:
- Realistic Views/ Followers
- 24/7 Support
- Easy-To-Use Dashboard
They provided both weekly and monthly plans – which varied on how many live viewers and followers you will receive.
According to their About Page, they were a team of developers and support staff passionate for gaming and streaming.
But what service should you use now? Find out in upcoming sections.
Best Alternatives to ViewerLabs
As ViewerLabs has officially shut down, here are the best alternative services to use in order to grow your Twitch account in 2022:
Media Mister is our No.1 Twitch Growth Service
They offer services for many social media platforms including Twitch live views, video views and followers.
With every package they promise:
- High quality real followers
- 100% safe purchase
- Organic growth
- 24/7 Support
Media Mister’s pricing is super affordable – meaning any streamer can begin growing their audience with them.
They also have a Great Trustpilot Rating with over a hundred 5-Star Reviews.
If your stream has more viewers, it will be promoted by Twitch more often meaning you will gain fans and followers.
And by buying followers, your account will seem more legit.
Streamular is our No.2 Twitch Viewer Bot option in 2022.
From their website, you can purchase a range of packages for Twitch including live viewers, followers and channel views.
They even offer free Twitch Followers which goes to show how reliable and trusted their service is.
Streamular promise with every purchase:
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Results within 72 hours
- No Password Required
- 100% Safe and Private
Streamular also offer a Refill Guarantee which means that if the delivery drops below the ordered amount, they will automatically refill your account for you with no extra cost.
This service boasts incredible reviews on websites such as Trustpilot.
They also over-deliver for all orders meaning you will never receive less than the number of viewers or followers you payed for.
Their pricing starts from $7 for 100 followers or $35 for 2000 views.
Followersup is an excellent Twitch Viewer Bot, and one of our favourite websites for all social media needs.
Their service offers various services for different social media platforms, this include live views and followers for Twitch.
Followersup offer a lifetime warranty and rapid delivery.
Followersup pledge to:
- Fast Delivery
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Trusted Social Media Service Provider
- 100% Safe and Secure
If you are unhappy with their service, Followersup have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. This is great feature to look for when wanting to grow your Twitch account.
Followersup does not require any password – just an email address. This is important for users to consider the ease of navigating their website and safety.
Finally, Followersup have great reviews across several sites including Trustpilot where they have only 5-star reviews.
The pricing for Followersup services, starts from $4 for 500 views.
What was ViewerLabs?
Viewer Labs was an online Twitch Viewer and Chat Bot which promised to boost your channel’s growth. They also provided services including a follower bot to boost your followers. Viewer Labs promised to be the ‘most stable Twitch Bot’ and offered 24/7 support, as well as live chat support.
Was ViewerLabs legit?
Viewer Labs didn’t seem legit as they had several bad reviews on Trustpilot. With a Poor Rating of 2.4 after 40 reviews, many customers complained about the bot not working.
What are the best ViewerLabs alternatives
Now that ViewerLabs has shut down, it is important to find an alternative service to grow your Twitch channel. Our favourite alternative services are Media Mister, Mr. Insta and FeedPixel – all of which have been tried and tested, and are safe to use.
What Is a Twitch Bot?
A twitch bot is a social media growth service which will help you build your audience on Twitch – much quicker than you could by yourself.
The most important aspect of Twitch is creating high-quality content – which a bot lets you spend all your time on, as they help you with the account management side.
Remember – no matter how good your content is, if nobody is watching, it is useless.
A Twitch bot will help you grow your audience outreach and build your following in no time.
What are Twitch Growth Services?
A Twitch Growth Service is a company which helps you to grow your Twitch account.
This includes increasing your number of followers and viewers.
These services can take various forms, such as:
- Marketing Agencies – they help manage your ad campaigns such as through Twitch, but also by contacting influencers to give your account a shout-out and encourage growth.
- SMM Marketplaces – from these websites, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views. This helps boost your account in Twitch’s algorithm, and promotes organic growth.
- Automation – these services automate your normal actions such as commenting and following to encourage users to check out your account, and also follow in return.
It is not always easy to choose between what type of Twitch Growth Service to go for.
We would always recommend considering factors such as budget, how quickly you want to grow your account, and managing its reputation.
For example, it would be best to avoid automation if you are working with a business which wants to maintain a completely clean reputation.
Why Should You Use A Twitch Growth Service?
There are several reasons to use Twitch Growth Services.
In 2022, there are so many Twitch accounts out there, that is has become almost impossible for a new one to grow with zero promotion of some sort.
This is where Twitch Growth Services come in, which guarantee growth for a small fee.
Here are some top reasons to use them:
- Save time – using a growth service will save you a lot of time for creating the best content you can, rather than wasting time promoting your channel, or commenting and liking non-stop.
- Real expertise – letting a team of experts grow your account, means you can experience the very best guidance, and avoid making any big mistakes which could harm your reputation.
- Massive growth – you can expect to gain real, and large growth when using Twitch Growth Services.
Whilst we are select on what services we recommend to use, there is no denying we 100% recommend using Twitch Growth Services as a whole.
Save time; get real massive growth; grow your account. It’s not rocket science.
How To Choose a Twitch Bot?
As our list of 25 shows, there are plenty of great Twitch bots and growth services out there to help you grow your Twitch audience.
But how should you pick one?
Make sure to consider these factors:
- Price – as with any service, it is always important to consider the price and how much you are willing to pay. It is also worth mentioning that they vary on whether it is one-time, weekly or monthly payment – so make sure to keep this all in mind.
- Features – it is also important to consider what specific features are you looking for. Some bots offer full automation with AI, whilst others have a dedicated account manager. How extensive are their list of features – do they have advanced targeting? It is important to consider capability of the growth service.
- Support – always keep in mind how good the service’s support is. For some, email support with a 48-hour response time is fine – but for other big brands or influencers it would be necessary to have an account manager to call whenever there is a problem.
- Speed – how quick do you want to grow? Some Twitch marketplaces allow you to instantly gain followers, whilst other automated bots offer a reliable source of sustained followers over time.
- Reviews – finally of course you need to know whether the service is reliable, and the best way to do this is by looking at reviews. Luckily, most of the services in our list of 25 have our seal of approval – so don’t worry too much.
- Information – look at the about info for websites, do they have an address? Does it say who created the website and who works there?
As long as you keep these factors in mind, you are sure to pick the most suitable Twitch bot and growth service for you.
If it was our choice, we’d recommend Mr. Insta.
How To Avoid Being Scammed by A Twitch Bot and Growth Service?
Of course, like any other service – there are sure to be some scams out there that claim to help you grow your Twitch, but in fact don’t carry out with their promise.
Firstly, to avoid being scammed – articles such as mine are always a good pointer as long as they explain why they think it is a scam and provide evidence. We always try to provide reasons for why we believe a service shouldn’t be trusted.
Another great way to check is through reviews – not on their website, but an external source like Trustpilot for example.
Normally just from reading reviews, you can get an idea of their service and trustworthiness. It also shows real examples, and things to be wary of with certain websites.
If you’re still unsure, we recommend looking at our list above.
Pros of Twitch Bot
The reason why Twitch Bots are so popular, is because they have so many benefits. Here are a couple:
- Save you time – Twitch Bots will save you time as they tend to do all the process of gaining followers for you. So instead you can focus on creating amazing content for your audience – which is what Twitch is all about.
- Expertise – many of the services have been in the industry for a while (some for many years in the social media space) and have had many customers. This means they understand how to help you grow your Twitch, and do so safely.
- Advanced Features – Twitch Bots and Growth Services also offer you many features which you couldn’t have normally. These include automatic liking/following, advanced targeting and advanced analytics. They will not only help you grow your Twitch, but also convert more followers into customers or fans.
- Save you money – it might seem counter-intuitive, but many a time you can save money by using services, or even earn money. Some businesses would hire a full-time employee which would both be far more expensive, and oftentimes less effective. Also, if your Twitch grows with a little investment, you can use this following and begin earning money.
There are countless other reasons why Twitch Bots and Growth Service are a great way to grow your account.
Cons of Twitch Bot
Similarly, to other growth services, we really do believe there are very little downsides to using a Twitch bot.
It will of course cost you money – but that is what you would expect, and they are almost always very reasonably priced.
People also are often always worried about getting their accounts banned as these services don’t always work within Twitch’s Term of Conditions.
Yet it is important to remember that the people behind these services are experts, who understand Twitch limits far better than you or me – so understand how to avoid being banned.
Finally, some might worry about being scammed, but as long as you stick with well-reputed services like the ones listed above, you should be fine.
Now that ViewerLabs has shut down, it is important to find an alternative service to use.
Today, we’ve provided 3 of our favourite Twitch Growth Services
They have all been tried and tested, and provide a service which is safe and quick to grow your channel.
Here are our favourites again:
Alternatively, to grow your YouTube Channel, check out our No.1 Service SubPals by clicking here.
Hope this helped.
Talk Soon, The E-Commerce Entrepreneur
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with our review? Sometimes we do make mistakes.
Get in touch with us here, or comment down below with your personal experiences.