This post contains affiliate links which help fund the website.
Streambot is an online Twitch Viewer Bot.
They claim to provide live viewers to your stream, to boost your popularity.
But are they actually legit, or a scam?
To answer that, today we’ll be reviewing Streambot – checking out their features, pros and cons, alternatives and whether we recommend using their service?
Note: We think Streambot is a scam – carry on reading to find out why, and what to use instead (or click here).
Let’s get on with it.
Why Would You Want More Twitch Followers/ Views?
Firstly, the more followers you have on Twitch, the larger your audience is.
Watchers are more likely to follow or view your streams if you have more followers.
In terms of views, the more views your stream is receiving, the higher up it appears on explore pages.
This means more people will see your stream, join your stream and convert to longer-term fans.
Of course, this will also bring in more followers.
Having a good amount of viewers, even just 10, will make sure you don’t waste years getting noticed by just a couple people – but give you a head-start.
This is why Twitch Growth Services have become so popular recently – especially as it has become so hard to build an audience.
What is Streambot?
Streambot is an online Twitch Viewer bot.
Using their service, you can send viewers to your live stream to help boost your popularity.
Some of the features, they offer are:
- Multiple Channels – can change your channel every 2 days.
- No Downloads – works on browser.
- Customizable – edit amount, original, interval, chatlogs etc.
Streambot also promise 100% privacy – with no ads or logs.
Unfortunately, on their website, there is no FAQ or About Page, so we could not learn more about their team or origins.
And there is also no Support Team, it seems.
But why should you avoid using Streambot? Find out in upcoming sections.
Best Alternative Services
|Media Mister||4.9||Check Price|
Getting Started with Streambot
To get started with Streambot:
- Visit the official website streambot.com
- Register an account with an email and password.
- Choose a plan and click ‘Sign Up’.
- Go to checkout.
- Make your payment via Credit/ Debit or PayPal
After that, according to their website, you should be able to start sending viewers to your live stream immediately.
Streambot offer 4 different pricing plans – all of which can be renewed weekly or monthly.
The cheapest Trial only offers realistic viewers, whilst the rest offer all features including Chatlogs and Traffic Origin customizations.
Streambot claim to provide a 1-day free trial, but we could not find one.
Pros and Cons
- 1 day free trial
- Bad reviews
- No customer support
- Lack of information
Would We Recommend Using Streambot?
We would not recommend using Streambot.
Very Bad Trustpilot Reviews
One reason why we don’t recommend using Streambot is they have very bad reviews on their Trustpilot Page.
Whenever buying from any online service, it is always important to check reviews beforehand.
And even more so, to use sites such as Trustpilot which generally are more reliable.
Unfortunately, Streambot have many bad reviews.
Almost all of the 32 reviews are 1-star, which is very very worrying.
Here is an example:
It is hard for us to recommend using a service when it seems there is a very high chance, you will be unsatisfied with your order.
And many are calling them a ‘scam’.
If you were choosing a product on Amazon, would you buy the one with many bad reviews, or the one with many good reviews.
Of course, the more popular one – it should be the same with Twitch Growth Services!
And so, we would recommend using a more trusted service with better reviews to grow your Twitch – such as our alternatives below.
No Support Team
Another reason why we don’t recommend using Streambot, is that they do not have a Support Team.
On their website, the Support page is unavailable – and there is no visible email or phone number to contact.
This means that if you have any problems or complaints, you can’t get in touch with anyone.
This is very worrying.
Every legit online service offers a Support Team to make sure customers are happy: but Streambot doesn’t.
Also, many of the reviews complain about not being able to get in touch with questions.
Simply, we would 100% recommend using a more reliable service to grow your Twitch.
As we 100% do not recommend using Streambot, here are some potential alternatives:
Media Mister is the No.1 Twitch Growth Service we’ve found, based off our own extensive trials and tests
From their website, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views (live, channel etc).
By boosting your account with these packages, Twitch sees your streams are performing well and push your content out to more people via their algorithm. Therefore, growing your following exponentially.
Your channel is far more likely to gain new viewers if it already has a decent fanbase – which Media Mister will provide.
With every package, Media Mister promise:
- High-quality followers
- 100% safe purchase
- Organic growth
- 24/7 Support
Media Mister’s pricing is super affordable – meaning any streamer can begin growing their audience with them.
They also have excellent reviews across several sites including hundreds of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Get started with a 15% discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Amazing Reviews
- Guaranteed Growth
- 24/7 Support
- No Password Required
- Great Pricing
- No Cons!
Streamular is our No.2 Twitch Viewer Bot option in 2023.
From their website, you can purchase a range of packages for Twitch including live viewers, followers and channel views – similar to Media Mister.
They even offer free Twitch Followers which goes to show how reliable and trusted their service is.
Streamular promise with every purchase:
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Results within 72 hours
- No Password Required
- 100% Safe and Private
Streamular also offer a Refill Guarantee which means that if the delivery drops below the ordered amount, they will automatically refill your account for you with no extra cost.
This service boasts incredible reviews on websites such as Trustpilot, and they also over-deliver for all orders meaning you will never receive less than the number of viewers or followers you payed for.
Their pricing starts from $7 for 100 followers or $35 for 2000 views.
Get started with a 10% discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Free Trial
- Refill Guarantee
- Premium Service
- 24/7 Support
- No Password Required
- Need to Sign Up for Live Viewers
GetAFollower is one of our favourite services to grow your Twitch with quick and reliable growth.
You can purchase packages of live viewers, followers, channel views and more.
GetAFollower offer an incredibly wide range of features including:
- Quick Delivery
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Targeted Services
- Great Support
GetAFollower have great reviews across several websites including SiteJabber.
They provide 24/7 support via email or contact form, and even a free trial for most platforms to check out their service before buying.
Get started with a discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Great Reviews
- Good Support
- Safety Promised
- No Password Required
- No Phone Support
What is Streambot?
Streambot is an online Twitch Viewer Bot, which allows you to send viewers to your stream to help boost your popularity. They claim to offer features including a fully customizable service, and no downloads needed. Streambot do not have an About or Support Page.
Is Streambot Legit?
It is difficult to call Streambot legit. This is because they have very bad reviews on Streambot (all 1-Star), and don’t even offer a Support system. Also, their free trial doesn’t work, and don’t have an About Page on their website. Simply, we would 100% recommend using an alternative Twitch Growth Service.
Is Streambot Safe?
There is no particular reason for us to believe that Streambot is not safe to use. However due to the very bad reviews on Trustpilot, and lack of Support, you could potentially not receive your order, or if you run into problems, not get any help. Simply, we would 100% recommend using an alternative Twitch Growth Service.
Is Streambot Real?
Streambot is a Twitch Growth Service, but we aren’t sure the growth you receive will be real, or help your account. This is because they have many bad reviews on sites such as Trustpilot, and don’t provide a free trial or convincing testimonials. We would recommend using a more well-known and ‘real’ service to help grow your Twitch channel, such as one of our alternatives.
What Is a Twitch Bot?
A twitch bot is a social media growth service which will help you build your audience on Twitch – much quicker than you could by yourself.
The most important aspect of Twitch is creating high-quality content – which a bot lets you spend all your time on, as they help you with the account management side.
Remember – no matter how good your content is, if nobody is watching, it is useless.
A Twitch bot will help you grow your audience outreach and build your following in no time.
What are Twitch Growth Services?
A Twitch Growth Service is a company which helps you to grow your Twitch account.
This includes increasing your number of followers and viewers.
These services can take various forms, such as:
- Marketing Agencies – they help manage your ad campaigns such as through Twitch, but also by contacting influencers to give your account a shout-out and encourage growth.
- SMM Marketplaces – from these websites, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views. This helps boost your account in Twitch’s algorithm, and promotes organic growth.
- Automation – these services automate your normal actions such as commenting and following to encourage users to check out your account, and also follow in return.
It is not always easy to choose between what type of Twitch Growth Service to go for.
We would always recommend considering factors such as budget, how quickly you want to grow your account, and managing its reputation.
For example, it would be best to avoid automation if you are working with a business which wants to maintain a completely clean reputation.
Why Should You Use A Twitch Growth Service?
There are several reasons to use Twitch Growth Services.
In 2022, there are so many Twitch accounts out there, that is has become almost impossible for a new one to grow with zero promotion of some sort.
This is where Twitch Growth Services come in, which guarantee growth for a small fee.
Here are some top reasons to use them:
- Save time – using a growth service will save you a lot of time for creating the best content you can, rather than wasting time promoting your channel, or commenting and liking non-stop.
- Real expertise – letting a team of experts grow your account, means you can experience the very best guidance, and avoid making any big mistakes which could harm your reputation.
- Massive growth – you can expect to gain real, and large growth when using Twitch Growth Services.
Whilst we are select on what services we recommend to use, there is no denying we 100% recommend using Twitch Growth Services as a whole.
Save time; get real massive growth; grow your account. It’s not rocket science.
How To Choose a Twitch Bot?
As our list of 25 shows, there are plenty of great Twitch bots and growth services out there to help you grow your Twitch audience.
But how should you pick one?
Make sure to consider these factors:
- Price – as with any service, it is always important to consider the price and how much you are willing to pay. It is also worth mentioning that they vary on whether it is one-time, weekly or monthly payment – so make sure to keep this all in mind.
- Features – it is also important to consider what specific features are you looking for. Some bots offer full automation with AI, whilst others have a dedicated account manager. How extensive are their list of features – do they have advanced targeting? It is important to consider capability of the growth service.
- Support – always keep in mind how good the service’s support is. For some, email support with a 48-hour response time is fine – but for other big brands or influencers it would be necessary to have an account manager to call whenever there is a problem.
- Speed – how quick do you want to grow? Some Twitch marketplaces allow you to instantly gain followers, whilst other automated bots offer a reliable source of sustained followers over time.
- Reviews – finally of course you need to know whether the service is reliable, and the best way to do this is by looking at reviews. Luckily, most of the services in our list of 25 have our seal of approval – so don’t worry too much.
- Information – look at the about info for websites, do they have an address? Does it say who created the website and who works there?
As long as you keep these factors in mind, you are sure to pick the most suitable Twitch bot and growth service for you.
If it was our choice, we’d recommend Mr. Insta.
How Can Twitch Boost Your Business
Twitch has 140 million monthly active users and 6.7 million streamers publishing content each month. With such a large audience, it’s a great platform to grow your business.
Twitch is a great website for influencer marketing. By partnering with a Twitch influencer, they can promote your brand on their videos, some of which last up to 8 hours!
Like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, Twitch plays video ads before their streams. By advertising on Twitch you can reach a whole new audience.
Is Twitch Better Than YouTube?
YouTube vs Twitch for online video is often a debate amongst gamers and video creators. YouTube is built for various types of content, whereas Twitch was originally just built for gamers.
However, YouTube is consistently adding new features. They have added in polls, clips, and sub-only chats, these are all major parts of Twitch.
For new content creators, Twitch has an inbuilt audience. Whereas, it is difficult to grow an audience over on YouTube as there’s so much competition from various categories and YouTubers. Fewer gaming streamers show up on a users’ home page unless they actively seek it out. This means most new streamers opt for Twitch.
The YouTube website is built entirely as a video hub for various content creators. But, Twitch is quite exclusive for streamers.
Whilst Twitch is currently the most popular streaming service, YouTube is improving.
How To Avoid Being Scammed by A Twitch Bot and Growth Service?
Of course, like any other service – there are sure to be some scams out there that claim to help you grow your Twitch, but in fact don’t carry out with their promise.
Firstly, to avoid being scammed – articles such as mine are always a good pointer as long as they explain why they think it is a scam and provide evidence. We always try to provide reasons for why we believe a service shouldn’t be trusted.
Another great way to check is through reviews – not on their website, but an external source like Trustpilot for example.
Normally just from reading reviews, you can get an idea of their service and trustworthiness. It also shows real examples, and things to be wary of with certain websites.
If you’re still unsure, we recommend looking at our list above.
Pros of Twitch Bot
The reason why Twitch Bots are so popular, is because they have so many benefits. Here are a couple:
- Save you time – Twitch Bots will save you time as they tend to do all the process of gaining followers for you. So instead you can focus on creating amazing content for your audience – which is what Twitch is all about.
- Expertise – many of the services have been in the industry for a while (some for many years in the social media space) and have had many customers. This means they understand how to help you grow your Twitch, and do so safely.
- Advanced Features – Twitch Bots and Growth Services also offer you many features which you couldn’t have normally. These include automatic liking/following, advanced targeting and advanced analytics. They will not only help you grow your Twitch, but also convert more followers into customers or fans.
- Save you money – it might seem counter-intuitive, but many a time you can save money by using services, or even earn money. Some businesses would hire a full-time employee which would both be far more expensive, and oftentimes less effective. Also, if your Twitch grows with a little investment, you can use this following and begin earning money.
There are countless other reasons why Twitch Bots and Growth Service are a great way to grow your account.
Cons of Twitch Bot
Similarly, to other growth services, we really do believe there are very little downsides to using a Twitch bot.
It will of course cost you money – but that is what you would expect, and they are almost always very reasonably priced.
People also are often always worried about getting their accounts banned as these services don’t always work within Twitch’s Term of Conditions.
Yet it is important to remember that the people behind these services are experts, who understand Twitch limits far better than you or me – so understand how to avoid being banned.
Finally, some might worry about being scammed, but as long as you stick with well-reputed services like the ones listed above, you should be fine.
Overall, we definitely do not recommend using Streambot.
This is due to their many bad reviews on websites such as Trustpilot, and lack of support.
Instead, make sure to use an alternative to grow your Twitch channel.
Here are our favourites again:
Alternatively, if you want to purchase in-game items/ currency, check out G2G here.
Hope this helped.
Talk Soon, The E-Commerce Entrepreneur
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with our review? Sometimes we do make mistakes.
Get in touch with us here, or comment down below if we have written something factually incorrect or you have some input.
Also please provide your personal experiences to help everybody out as well.