TheViewBot claims to be the #1 platform to purchase view bots and grow your live streaming.
They offer services for both Twitch and Kick, and in future YouTube too.
But are they really legit, or should you avoid using their services?
Today, we’ll be reviewing TheViewBot – checking out their features, pros and cons, best alternatives, and whether we recommend their services?
Let’s get on with it?
TheViewBot Review: Summary
Overall, we wouldn’t recommend using TheViewBot. They don’t have any free trial or reviews to offer, which is something we wouldn’t recommend to invest your money in. We aren’t that impressed with the lack of organic growth they offer also.
What is TheViewBot?
TheViewBot claims to be the leading provider of view bots for Kick and Twitch specifically.
They also state that they are dedicated to help streamers boost their viewership and grow their audience. Organic growth and quality packages is another promise they mention on their website.
According to their website, they promise for every customer:
- Boost viewership
- Organic-looking viewers
- Easy-to-use customization
- Reliable use
- Customer support
However, how organic are their services? What does ‘organic-looking viewers’ really mean?
Should you use The View Bot? Find out in the upcoming sections.
Best Twitch Services
How Does TheViewBot Work?
TheViewBot helps streamers in particular, to increase their viewership and platform.
They also claim to have years of experience and a dedicated team of experts to help streamers find the best way to increase their platform.
Their mission is to ’empower’ content creators by offering effective solutions to increase followers and views.
You can choose between purchasing services for Twitch or Kick, and there are multiple filters so you can personalise each package.
But, we are still quite unsure on the wording on their website regarding the legitimacy of the viewbots they use in their packages. Are they really organic?
How To Use TheViewBot?
Their website gives you specific guidelines to follow to purchase your ideal package:
- Choose the Twitch or Kick view bot for you
- Enter your Twitch or Kick channel name and click ‘Connect’
- Set your Twitch or Kick viewer amount, delay and traffic origin
- Click ‘Send Viewers Now’
- Wait for your viewers/followers to rise
Please make sure that their privacy settings are legit before you enter your personal details for payment and access to your Twitch or Kick account.
But does TheViewBot actually work? Read on to the find out more.
There are a variety of packages on their website, both for Twitch and Kick.
They primarily have 4 main packages for customers to choose from.
- $10 per week/$20 per month
This package offers your a Twitch and Kick Viewbot, unlimited channel and usage.
- $15 per week/$40 per month
With this package you can use both the Twitch and Kick Viewbot simultaneously, set a custom delay and traffic origin, have access to unlimited channels and usage.
- £25 per week/$60 per month
With this package you get 50 viewers, use of the Twitch and Kick viewbot simultaneously, custom delay, traffic origin, 10-120 second delay and unlimited channels and usage.
- $35 per week/$95 per month
With this package you get 100 viewers, and all of the features that come with the premium package.
TheViewBot also offers a 1 day trial, but it cost $5. You get all the features of the premium and ultimate package, but they only give you 10 viewers.
If you do need more than 100 viewers, they provide an advertisement to get in touch with their customer support for more of a personalised plan.
TheViewBot Pros and Cons
- Good website
- Lack of information
- Lack of a free trial
- Unreliable information
- No free trial
Would We Recommend Using TheViewBot?
We would not recommend TheViewBot for a few reasons.
No Free Trial
TheViewBot do offer a trial, but you have to pay $5 for it. This is a bit of a rip-off as it may show that they aren’t quite confident with their services.
If they were confident, they would offer a free trial to show all that they can do.
However, it is good that they offer a trial, even though it is a paid one.
Due to this feature, we wouldn’t recommend using TheViewBot. We would recommend using a service that has a free trial, to show off their services before customers invest in their company.
Lack of Trustpilot Reviews
Even though TheViewBot has online testimonials, they do not have any Trustpilot reviews.
Trustpilot reviews are very respected when it comes to social media service providers. However, TheViewBot has zero reviews at all on there.
This may mean that their services aren’t legit at all.
Therefore, we would recommend using a more reliable service that has plenty of Trustpilot reviews, like one of our alternatives below.
As we do not recommend using TheViewBot, here are the best alternatives to grow your social media services which we found after extensive trials:
Media Mister is the No.1 Twitch Growth Service we’ve found, based off our own extensive trials and tests
From their website, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views (live, channel etc).
By boosting your account with these packages, Twitch sees your streams are performing well and push your content out to more people via their algorithm. Therefore, growing your following exponentially.
Your channel is far more likely to gain new viewers if it already has a decent fanbase – which Media Mister will provide.
With every package, Media Mister promise:
- High-quality followers
- 100% safe purchase
- Organic growth
- 24/7 Support
Media Mister’s pricing is super affordable – meaning any streamer can begin growing their audience with them.
They also have excellent reviews across several sites including hundreds of 5-star reviews on Trustpilot.
Get started with a 15% discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Amazing Reviews
- Guaranteed Growth
- 24/7 Support
- No Password Required
- Great Pricing
- No Cons!
GetAFollower is one of our favourite services to grow your Twitch with quick and reliable growth.
You can purchase packages of live viewers, followers, channel views and more.
GetAFollower offer an incredibly wide range of features including:
- Quick Delivery
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Targeted Services
- Great Support
GetAFollower have great reviews across several websites including SiteJabber.
They provide 24/7 support via email or contact form, and even a free trial for most platforms to check out their service before buying.
Get started with a discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Great Reviews
- Good Support
- Safety Promised
- No Password Required
- No Phone Support
Streamular is our No.3 Twitch Viewer Bot option in 2023.
From their website, you can purchase a range of packages for Twitch including live viewers, followers and channel views – similar to Media Mister.
They even offer free Twitch Followers which goes to show how reliable and trusted their service is.
Streamular promise with every purchase:
- Guaranteed Delivery
- Results within 72 hours
- No Password Required
- 100% Safe and Private
Streamular also offer a Refill Guarantee which means that if the delivery drops below the ordered amount, they will automatically refill your account for you with no extra cost.
This service boasts incredible reviews on websites such as Trustpilot, and they also over-deliver for all orders meaning you will never receive less than the number of viewers or followers you payed for.
Their pricing starts from $7 for 100 followers or $35 for 2000 views.
Get started with a 10% discount by clicking the button below – exclusively for our readers!
- Free Trial
- Refill Guarantee
- Premium Service
- 24/7 Support
- No Password Required
- Need to Sign Up for Live Viewers
What is TheViewBot?
TheViewBot is an online social media provider, primarily for Twitch and Kick users. They claim to increase your viewership and following with their packages. They also claim to have great customer service, which is available 24/7.
Is TheViewBot legit?
It is really difficult for us to believe that TheViewBot is legit, as they lack a free trial and any Trustpilot reviews at all. We also aren’t convinced about the organic quality of their services. They don’t go in to detail about how they get their followers/viewers other than viewbots. Do you really want viewbots vs real users on your profile?
Is TheViewBot safe?
There isn’t any reason why we would call TheViewBot unsafe. However, they do lack a lot of the important features needed to be deemed safe. They lack customer reviews, which is an immediate red flag. They also don’t have a free trial, which is a must when trying to figure out if a service is legit or not.
Is TheViewBot real?
TheViewBot is an online social media provider, for Twitch and Kick. However, we have had some doubts to whether their services are actually legit. The information on their website is quite contradictory and their services don’t seem organic at all. We would therefore recommend using a more well-known service to help grow your platform.
What Is a Twitch Bot?
A twitch bot is a social media growth service which will help you build your audience on Twitch – much quicker than you could by yourself.
The most important aspect of Twitch is creating high-quality content – which a bot lets you spend all your time on, as they help you with the account management side.
Remember – no matter how good your content is, if nobody is watching, it is useless.
A Twitch bot will help you grow your audience outreach and build your following in no time.
What are Twitch Growth Services?
A Twitch Growth Service is a company which helps you to grow your Twitch account.
This includes increasing your number of followers and viewers.
These services can take various forms, such as:
- Marketing Agencies – they help manage your ad campaigns such as through Twitch, but also by contacting influencers to give your account a shout-out and encourage growth.
- SMM Marketplaces – from these websites, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views. This helps boost your account in Twitch’s algorithm, and promotes organic growth.
- Automation – these services automate your normal actions such as commenting and following to encourage users to check out your account, and also follow in return.
It is not always easy to choose between what type of Twitch Growth Service to go for.
We would always recommend considering factors such as budget, how quickly you want to grow your account, and managing its reputation.
For example, it would be best to avoid automation if you are working with a business which wants to maintain a completely clean reputation.
Why Should You Use A Twitch Growth Service?
There are several reasons to use Twitch Growth Services.
In 2022, there are so many Twitch accounts out there, that is has become almost impossible for a new one to grow with zero promotion of some sort.
This is where Twitch Growth Services come in, which guarantee growth for a small fee.
Here are some top reasons to use them:
- Save time – using a growth service will save you a lot of time for creating the best content you can, rather than wasting time promoting your channel, or commenting and liking non-stop.
- Real expertise – letting a team of experts grow your account, means you can experience the very best guidance, and avoid making any big mistakes which could harm your reputation.
- Massive growth – you can expect to gain real, and large growth when using Twitch Growth Services.
Whilst we are select on what services we recommend to use, there is no denying we 100% recommend using Twitch Growth Services as a whole.
Save time; get real massive growth; grow your account. It’s not rocket science.
How To Choose a Twitch Bot?
As our list of 25 shows, there are plenty of great Twitch bots and growth services out there to help you grow your Twitch audience.
But how should you pick one?
Make sure to consider these factors:
- Price – as with any service, it is always important to consider the price and how much you are willing to pay. It is also worth mentioning that they vary on whether it is one-time, weekly or monthly payment – so make sure to keep this all in mind.
- Features – it is also important to consider what specific features are you looking for. Some bots offer full automation with AI, whilst others have a dedicated account manager. How extensive are their list of features – do they have advanced targeting? It is important to consider capability of the growth service.
- Support – always keep in mind how good the service’s support is. For some, email support with a 48-hour response time is fine – but for other big brands or influencers it would be necessary to have an account manager to call whenever there is a problem.
- Speed – how quick do you want to grow? Some Twitch marketplaces allow you to instantly gain followers, whilst other automated bots offer a reliable source of sustained followers over time.
- Reviews – finally of course you need to know whether the service is reliable, and the best way to do this is by looking at reviews. Luckily, most of the services in our list of 25 have our seal of approval – so don’t worry too much.
- Information – look at the about info for websites, do they have an address? Does it say who created the website and who works there?
As long as you keep these factors in mind, you are sure to pick the most suitable Twitch bot and growth service for you.
If it was our choice, we’d recommend Mr. Insta.
How Can Twitch Boost Your Business
Twitch has 140 million monthly active users and 6.7 million streamers publishing content each month. With such a large audience, it’s a great platform to grow your business.
Twitch is a great website for influencer marketing. By partnering with a Twitch influencer, they can promote your brand on their videos, some of which last up to 8 hours!
Like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, Twitch plays video ads before their streams. By advertising on Twitch you can reach a whole new audience.
Is Twitch Better Than YouTube?
YouTube vs Twitch for online video is often a debate amongst gamers and video creators. YouTube is built for various types of content, whereas Twitch was originally just built for gamers.
However, YouTube is consistently adding new features. They have added in polls, clips, and sub-only chats, these are all major parts of Twitch.
For new content creators, Twitch has an inbuilt audience. Whereas, it is difficult to grow an audience over on YouTube as there’s so much competition from various categories and YouTubers. Fewer gaming streamers show up on a users’ home page unless they actively seek it out. This means most new streamers opt for Twitch.
The YouTube website is built entirely as a video hub for various content creators. But, Twitch is quite exclusive for streamers.
Whilst Twitch is currently the most popular streaming service, YouTube is improving.
How To Avoid Being Scammed by A Twitch Bot and Growth Service?
Of course, like any other service – there are sure to be some scams out there that claim to help you grow your Twitch, but in fact don’t carry out with their promise.
Firstly, to avoid being scammed – articles such as mine are always a good pointer as long as they explain why they think it is a scam and provide evidence. We always try to provide reasons for why we believe a service shouldn’t be trusted.
Another great way to check is through reviews – not on their website, but an external source like Trustpilot for example.
Normally just from reading reviews, you can get an idea of their service and trustworthiness. It also shows real examples, and things to be wary of with certain websites.
If you’re still unsure, we recommend looking at our list above.
Pros of Twitch Bot
The reason why Twitch Bots are so popular, is because they have so many benefits. Here are a couple:
- Save you time – Twitch Bots will save you time as they tend to do all the process of gaining followers for you. So instead you can focus on creating amazing content for your audience – which is what Twitch is all about.
- Expertise – many of the services have been in the industry for a while (some for many years in the social media space) and have had many customers. This means they understand how to help you grow your Twitch, and do so safely.
- Advanced Features – Twitch Bots and Growth Services also offer you many features which you couldn’t have normally. These include automatic liking/following, advanced targeting and advanced analytics. They will not only help you grow your Twitch, but also convert more followers into customers or fans.
- Save you money – it might seem counter-intuitive, but many a time you can save money by using services, or even earn money. Some businesses would hire a full-time employee which would both be far more expensive, and oftentimes less effective. Also, if your Twitch grows with a little investment, you can use this following and begin earning money.
There are countless other reasons why Twitch Bots and Growth Service are a great way to grow your account.
Cons of Twitch Bot
Similarly, to other growth services, we really do believe there are very little downsides to using a Twitch bot.
It will of course cost you money – but that is what you would expect, and they are almost always very reasonably priced.
People also are often always worried about getting their accounts banned as these services don’t always work within Twitch’s Term of Conditions.
Yet it is important to remember that the people behind these services are experts, who understand Twitch limits far better than you or me – so understand how to avoid being banned.
Finally, some might worry about being scammed, but as long as you stick with well-reputed services like the ones listed above, you should be fine.
TheViewBot Review: Conclusion
Overall, we do not recommend using TheViewBot.
TheViewBot lacks reviews and a legit free trial for customers to try before they buy.
Instead, we would recommend using an alternative service to help grow your social media platform and engagement organically.
Here are our favourites again:
You can also check out our full list of the Best Twitch Growth Service here.
Hope this helped.
Talk soon, The E-Commerce Entrepreneur.
We weren't impressed by TheViewBot's lack of reviews and free trial.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with our review? Sometimes we do make mistakes.
Get in touch with us here, or comment down below with your personal experiences.