Streamerplus claim to be the best place to buy Twitch followers and views.
And promise to get you famous.
But are they actually legit, or should you 100% avoid their service?
To answer that, today we’ll be reviewing Streamerplus – checking out their features, pros and cons, alternatives and whether we recommend using their service?
Let’s get on with it.
Why Would You Want More Twitch Followers/ Views?
Firstly, the more followers you have on Twitch, the larger your audience is.
Watchers are more likely to follow or view your streams if you have more followers.
In terms of views, the more views your stream is receiving, the higher up it appears on explore pages.
This means more people will see your stream, join your stream and convert to longer-term fans.
Of course, this will also bring in more followers.
Having a good amount of viewers, even just 10, will make sure you don’t waste years getting noticed by just a couple people – but give you a head-start.
This is why Twitch Growth Services have become so popular recently – especially as it has become so hard to build an audience.
What is Streamerplus?
Streamerplus is an online Twitch Growth Service.
They provide packages of followers and views, which can be bought from their website for relatively cheap prices.
With each order, Streamerplus claim to offer:
- Fast Delivery – within hours.
- PayPal Payment
- Competitive Prices
They claim to have delivered over 12,000,000 likes (although don’t offer likes – so we presume this means views?)
Streamerplus do not need your password to work.
They do not offer a free trial or plan – and only offers services for Twitch, and not any other social media platform.
Streamerplus does have a Trustpilot Page
Best Alternative Twitch Services
|Media Mister||4.7||Check Price|
|Mr. Insta||4.5||Check Price|
Getting Started with Streamerplus
To get started with Streamerplus, first visit their website.
From there, select a package (views or followers) and the quantity.
After going to checkout, provide basic details (username and email).
Then make the payment via PayPal.
You should, according to their website, receive your order within at least a couple hours.
Streamerplus offer a range of packages for Twitch.
Here are some examples of their pricing:
They do not offer a free trial or plan.
Pros and Cons
Would We Recommend Using Streamerplus?
We would not recommend using Streamerplus.
Bad Trustpilot Reviews
One reason why we don’t recommend using Streamerplus is that they have bad reviews on Trustpilot.
Whenever buying from any online service, it is important to check reviews beforehand.
And to make sure to look at websites such as Trustpilot which generally have more reliable reviews.
Unfortunately, Streamerplus has a Poor Rating on Trustpilot of 2.5 after 44 reviews.
More than half of their reviews are 1-Star which is very worrying.
As you can see, many customers complain about not receiving their orders – even after many days.
It is very hard for us to recommend Streamerplus when looking at these reviews.
Simply, we would 100% recommend using an alternative Twitch Growth Service with many good reviews – such as our alternatives below.
No Free Trial/ Plan
One reason why we don’t recommend using Streamerplus is their lack of a free trial or plan.
Normally services provide a free trial to give confidence to potential customers that their service actually works.
As Streamerplus lacks this, it is another reason why we can’t guarantee their service is legit – and not a scam.
It could suggest that they aren’t confident with their service.
And we were also unable to find any videos or photos showing their service clearly working.
We would recommend using a more obviously reliable service – like one of our alternatives below.
As we do not recommend using Streamerplus, here are some potential alternatives to use instead:
Media Mister is our No.1 Twitch Growth Service
They offer services for many social media platforms including Twitch live views, video views and followers.
With every package they promise:
- High quality real followers
- 100% safe purchase
- Organic growth
- 24/7 Support
Media Mister’s pricing is super affordable – meaning any streamer can begin growing their audience with them.
They also have a Great Trustpilot Rating with over a hundred 5-Star Reviews.
If your stream has more viewers, it will be promoted by Twitch more often meaning you will gain fans and followers.
And by buying followers, your account will seem more legit.
Mr. Insta is one of our favourite Social Media Growth Services for Twitch.
They are best-known for their Instagram services – however also offer amazing Twitch packages including followers and views.
With every order, they:
- Guaranteed Delivery
- No Password Required
- 100% Safe and Secure
Mr. Insta also has an amazing Trustpilot Rating of 4.9 stars after 3000 reviews!
Although their packages are a bit more expensive, their service is definitely of the highest quality – with free refills, money-back guarantee and 24/7 support!
Or learn more with our full Mr. Insta review here.
FeedPixel is a great Social Media Growth Service that also offers services for Twitch including followers and channel views.
Unlike Media Mister and Mr. Insta however, they also offer Weekly and Monthly packages where you receive views and followers every week or month.
With each order, FeedPixel promise:
- 24/7 Support.
- Fast Delivery within 72 hours.
- High-quality Service
With their views packages, they also offer chatbot chatters and live viewers as add-ons – to make sure your channel is actually growing organically.
FeedPixel also offer a free trial for Twitch followers – so make sure to check it out.
What is Streamerplus?
Streamerplus is an online Twitch Growth Service which offers packages of Twitch followers and views which can be bought from their website for relatively cheap prices. They claim to offer a high-quality service and promise Instant Delivery. They do not offer services for any other social media platforms.
Is Streamerplus legit?
It is hard for us to call Streamerplus legit as they have bad reviews on Trustpilot – with more than half being 1-star. Also, they do not offer a free trial meaning we can’t check whether their service is genuine. Simply, we cannot guarantee Streamerplus is legit – and not a scam – so we would recommend using an alternative.
Is Streamerplus safe?
There is no particular reason for us to believe that Streamerplus is not safe to use. However, due to their poor reviews on Trustpilot and lack of a free trial, we also cannot guarantee their service won’t get your account banned. Simply, we believe that using Streamerplus is a potential risk.
Do We Recommend Using Streamerplus?
We do not recommend using Streamerplus. This is due to their poor reviews on Trustpilot, and lack of a free trial or plan. Instead, we would recommend using an alternative service which is more well-known and trusted (with a positive Trustpilot rating) – such as our favourites.
What Is a Twitch Bot?
A twitch bot is a social media growth service which will help you build your audience on Twitch – much quicker than you could by yourself.
The most important aspect of Twitch is creating high-quality content – which a bot lets you spend all your time on, as they help you with the account management side.
Remember – no matter how good your content is, if nobody is watching, it is useless.
A Twitch bot will help you grow your audience outreach and build your following in no time.
What are Twitch Growth Services?
A Twitch Growth Service is a company which helps you to grow your Twitch account.
This includes increasing your number of followers and viewers.
These services can take various forms, such as:
- Marketing Agencies – they help manage your ad campaigns such as through Twitch, but also by contacting influencers to give your account a shout-out and encourage growth.
- SMM Marketplaces – from these websites, you can purchase packages of Twitch followers and views. This helps boost your account in Twitch’s algorithm, and promotes organic growth.
- Automation – these services automate your normal actions such as commenting and following to encourage users to check out your account, and also follow in return.
It is not always easy to choose between what type of Twitch Growth Service to go for.
We would always recommend considering factors such as budget, how quickly you want to grow your account, and managing its reputation.
For example, it would be best to avoid automation if you are working with a business which wants to maintain a completely clean reputation.
Why Should You Use A Twitch Growth Service?
There are several reasons to use Twitch Growth Services.
In 2022, there are so many Twitch accounts out there, that is has become almost impossible for a new one to grow with zero promotion of some sort.
This is where Twitch Growth Services come in, which guarantee growth for a small fee.
Here are some top reasons to use them:
- Save time – using a growth service will save you a lot of time for creating the best content you can, rather than wasting time promoting your channel, or commenting and liking non-stop.
- Real expertise – letting a team of experts grow your account, means you can experience the very best guidance, and avoid making any big mistakes which could harm your reputation.
- Massive growth – you can expect to gain real, and large growth when using Twitch Growth Services.
Whilst we are select on what services we recommend to use, there is no denying we 100% recommend using Twitch Growth Services as a whole.
Save time; get real massive growth; grow your account. It’s not rocket science.
How To Choose a Twitch Bot?
As our list of 25 shows, there are plenty of great Twitch bots and growth services out there to help you grow your Twitch audience.
But how should you pick one?
Make sure to consider these factors:
- Price – as with any service, it is always important to consider the price and how much you are willing to pay. It is also worth mentioning that they vary on whether it is one-time, weekly or monthly payment – so make sure to keep this all in mind.
- Features – it is also important to consider what specific features are you looking for. Some bots offer full automation with AI, whilst others have a dedicated account manager. How extensive are their list of features – do they have advanced targeting? It is important to consider capability of the growth service.
- Support – always keep in mind how good the service’s support is. For some, email support with a 48-hour response time is fine – but for other big brands or influencers it would be necessary to have an account manager to call whenever there is a problem.
- Speed – how quick do you want to grow? Some Twitch marketplaces allow you to instantly gain followers, whilst other automated bots offer a reliable source of sustained followers over time.
- Reviews – finally of course you need to know whether the service is reliable, and the best way to do this is by looking at reviews. Luckily, most of the services in our list of 25 have our seal of approval – so don’t worry too much.
- Information – look at the about info for websites, do they have an address? Does it say who created the website and who works there?
As long as you keep these factors in mind, you are sure to pick the most suitable Twitch bot and growth service for you.
If it was our choice, we’d recommend Mr. Insta.
How Can Twitch Boost Your Business
Twitch has 140 million monthly active users and 6.7 million streamers publishing content each month. With such a large audience, it’s a great platform to grow your business.
Twitch is a great website for influencer marketing. By partnering with a Twitch influencer, they can promote your brand on their videos, some of which last up to 8 hours!
Like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, Twitch plays video ads before their streams. By advertising on Twitch you can reach a whole new audience.
Is Twitch Better Than YouTube?
YouTube vs Twitch for online video is often a debate amongst gamers and video creators. YouTube is built for various types of content, whereas Twitch was originally just built for gamers.
However, YouTube is consistently adding new features. They have added in polls, clips, and sub-only chats, these are all major parts of Twitch.
For new content creators, Twitch has an inbuilt audience. Whereas, it is difficult to grow an audience over on YouTube as there’s so much competition from various categories and YouTubers. Fewer gaming streamers show up on a users’ home page unless they actively seek it out. This means most new streamers opt for Twitch.
The YouTube website is built entirely as a video hub for various content creators. But, Twitch is quite exclusive for streamers.
Whilst Twitch is currently the most popular streaming service, YouTube is improving.
How To Avoid Being Scammed by A Twitch Bot and Growth Service?
Of course, like any other service – there are sure to be some scams out there that claim to help you grow your Twitch, but in fact don’t carry out with their promise.
Firstly, to avoid being scammed – articles such as mine are always a good pointer as long as they explain why they think it is a scam and provide evidence. We always try to provide reasons for why we believe a service shouldn’t be trusted.
Another great way to check is through reviews – not on their website, but an external source like Trustpilot for example.
Normally just from reading reviews, you can get an idea of their service and trustworthiness. It also shows real examples, and things to be wary of with certain websites.
If you’re still unsure, we recommend looking at our list above.
Pros of Twitch Bot
The reason why Twitch Bots are so popular, is because they have so many benefits. Here are a couple:
- Save you time – Twitch Bots will save you time as they tend to do all the process of gaining followers for you. So instead you can focus on creating amazing content for your audience – which is what Twitch is all about.
- Expertise – many of the services have been in the industry for a while (some for many years in the social media space) and have had many customers. This means they understand how to help you grow your Twitch, and do so safely.
- Advanced Features – Twitch Bots and Growth Services also offer you many features which you couldn’t have normally. These include automatic liking/following, advanced targeting and advanced analytics. They will not only help you grow your Twitch, but also convert more followers into customers or fans.
- Save you money – it might seem counter-intuitive, but many a time you can save money by using services, or even earn money. Some businesses would hire a full-time employee which would both be far more expensive, and oftentimes less effective. Also, if your Twitch grows with a little investment, you can use this following and begin earning money.
There are countless other reasons why Twitch Bots and Growth Service are a great way to grow your account.
Cons of Twitch Bot
Similarly, to other growth services, we really do believe there are very little downsides to using a Twitch bot.
It will of course cost you money – but that is what you would expect, and they are almost always very reasonably priced.
People also are often always worried about getting their accounts banned as these services don’t always work within Twitch’s Term of Conditions.
Yet it is important to remember that the people behind these services are experts, who understand Twitch limits far better than you or me – so understand how to avoid being banned.
Finally, some might worry about being scammed, but as long as you stick with well-reputed services like the ones listed above, you should be fine.
Overall, we do not recommend using Streamerplus.
This is due to their poor reviews on Trustpilot and lack of a free plan or trial.
Instead, make sure to use an alternative service to grow your Twitch channel.
Here are our favourites again:
Alternatively, to grow your YouTube channel, check out our No.1 YouTube Growth Service SubPals by clicking here.
Hope this helped.
Talk Soon, The E-Commerce Entrepreneur
Streamerplus Review (2022) – AVOID It! We Tried It! *Read First*
Streamerplus is a Twitch Growth Service. We weren't impressed by their reviews of lack of free trial.
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: All
Application Category: Social Media
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with our review? Sometimes we do make mistakes.
Get in touch with us here, or comment down below if we have written something factually incorrect or you have some input.
Also please provide your personal experiences to help everybody out as well.