SocialWick claim to ‘accelerate your social media growth’.
From their website, you can purchase packages of instant followers, likes, and subscribers for various platforms including Instagram, YouTube and TikTok.
But is SocialWick legit, or should you avoid using their service?
To answer that, today we’ll be reviewing SocialWick – checking out their features, pros and cons, alternatives and whether we recommend using their service?
Let’s get on with it.
Why Should You Want More Followers?
Your followers make up the main part of your audience – and as your following increases, so too does the amount of engagement on your posts.
The more followers you gain, the increased likelihood other people will follow you after seeing your account.
Well consider this – if you saw a clothes brand with 100 followers, and then one with 10,000 followers – which are you more likely to follow?
Of course, the one with more followers, they look far more legitimate, which therefore boosts conversion rates.
Furthermore, your number of followers is a great indicator on how popular your profile is – so you are more likely to appear on the Explore Page.
Instagram, and other social media platforms, promotes content which they know people love, so if you are gaining followers and likes, they will be sure to boost your posts.
This is why Social Media Growth Services are in such high demand.
What is SocialWick?
SocialWick is an online Social Media Growth Service.
They provide packages of followers, likes, subscribers and views for various social media platforms.
This includes Instagram, YouTube, Twitch and Facebook.
With each order, SocialWick claim to provide:
- Guaranteed Fast Delivery
- No Password Required
- 24/7 Support
They are best known for their Twitch and Instagram services – but also offer packages for more obscure platforms such as VK, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
SocialWick claim to have delivered over 9 million orders to over 800,000 customers.
For customer support, you can use the contact form on their website.
But should you use their service? Find out in upcoming sections.
Best Alternative Services
|Mr. Insta - Instagram||4.8||Check Price|
|SubPals - YouTube||4.5||Check Price|
|Media Mister||4.4||Check Price|
Getting Started with SocialWick
To get started with SocialWick:
- Visit the official website socialwick.com
- From there, choose a package and click ‘Buy Now’.
- Then fill in the amount you want and add your username.
- After that, give your email and a password.
- You can then go to checkout and pay via PayPal or Bitcoin.
Your order will be processed automatically, which means no manual activation is needed.
According to their website, small orders will be delivered within a few hours, whereas larger orders are delivered gradually.
SocialWick offer a range of packages for several social media platforms.
For an example of their pricing:
- 1000 Instagram Followers – $11.24
- 1000 Twitch Views – $2.49
- 1000 YouTube Subscribers – $43.74
- 1000 TikTok Followers – $14.99
SocialWick offer a free trial of 20 likes.
Pros and Cons
Would We Recommend Using SocialWick?
We would not recommend using SocialWick for various reasons.
Bad Trustpilot Reviews
One reason why we don’t recommend using SocialWick is that they have several bad reviews on their Trustpilot Page.
Whenever buying from any online service, it is always important to check reviews beforehand. And even more so, to use sites such as Trustpilot which generally are more reliable.
Unfortunately, SocialWick have several bad reviews.
They have a Poor Rating of 2.5 after 34 reviews – more than a third of which are 1-star.
Whilst, they do have many positive reviews as well, it is worrying how many are negative.
It is hard for us to recommend using a service when it seems there is a high chance, you will be unsatisfied with your order.
For example, if you were browsing through Amazon, would you buy the product with hundreds of positive reviews, or the one an average rating.
Of course, the more popular one.
It should be the same with Social Media Growth Services.
Simply, we would recommend using a website with better reviews to grow your social media account – such as one of our alternatives.
Lack of Information
Another reason why we don’t recommend using SocialWick, is that they lack a lot of information on their website.
For example, they do not have an About Page.
This is worrying because we can’t check how long their service has been running, or where it is located.
Even more so, we cannot guarantee they are legit and not a scam website.
Almost all legitimate services offer an About Page – so the lack of one, is worrying.
SocialWick also do not provide Live Chat Support, for us to talk to their team directly, or Phone Support.
Simply, we would always recommend using a service with all the necessary information, so you can be sure they are legit (look below).
As we do not recommend using SocialWick, here are some great alternatives to check out instead:
Mr. Insta is one of our favourite Social Media Growth Services.
If you want to buy Instagram likes, followers, views or comments – they are your best bet! – but also offer services for Twitch, Pinterest, SoundCloud and Spotify.
They offer an incredibly wide range of features including:
- Guaranteed Delivery
- No Password Required
- 100% Safe and Secure
Mr. Insta also has excellent reviews on Trustpilot, with over a thousand reviews and an Excellent 4.9 Stars Rating.
They provide 24/7 support and even a free trial to check out their service before buying.
Or learn more with our full Mr. Insta review here.
SubPals is our No.1 service for growing your YouTube.
They offer a wide range of packages including subscribers, views, watch hours, comments, shares and likes.
You can also purchase other services such as SEO and Channel Optimisation.
With each order, they promise:
- Guaranteed Delivery within 24-72 hours
- Refill Guarantee
- 24/7 Support
SubPals has 2677 reviews on Trustpilot and a 5-star rating – showing just how reliable their service is!
Our favourite packages are their Subscriber Deals, and we would recommend getting started with 1000 subs for just $100.
Or learn more with our full SubPals review here.
Media Mister are a great social media marketplace that sells followers many social media platforms including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
With every package they promise:
- High quality real followers
- 100% safe purchase
- Organic growth
Media Mister’s pricing and business model is super affordable – meaning any influencer or brand can begin growing with them
Overall, Media Mister is a great service for buying social media followers or likes.
What is SocialWick?
SocialWick is an online Social Media Growth Service. They provide packages of followers, likes and views for various social media platforms. This includes well-known ones such as Twitch, Instagram and YouTube – but also more obscure ones like LinkedIn and Pinterest.
Is SocialWick legit?
It is difficult for us to call SocialWick legit. This is because they have several bad reviews on websites such as Trustpilot and do not provide live chat or phone support. Overall, we would recommend using an alternative service to grow your social media.
Is SocialWick safe?
There is no particular reason for us to believe SocialWick isn’t safe to use. However due to them having several bad Trustpilot reviews, and lacking phone or live chat support, we also cannot guarantee using their service won’t harm your social media account. Therefore, we would recommend using an alternative service.
Is SocialWick real?
SocialWick is a Social Media Growth Service, however we aren’t sure their service will provide ‘real’ growth. This is due to their bad reviews on Trustpilot and lack of information including Live Chat Support. Therefore, we would recommend using an alternative service to grow your social media account.
What Is an Instagram Growth Service?
An Instagram Growth Service is a company which helps you grow your Instagram following and engagement.
This normally is an agency, tool, app or bot.
There are many different Instagram Growth Services, and they vary in what they offer and their methods to grow your Instagram. These include:
- Instagram Bots – automate your activity (liking, following etc).
- Instagram Agencies – normally dedicated account managers and teams who look after your account for you.
- Instagram Marketplaces – where you can buy likes, followers etc.
But what they all have in common is that, as long as they aren’t scams, your Instagram should grow quicker than it would otherwise.
What Should You Look for in an Instagram Growth Service?
Well of course firstly, the Instagram Growth Service should work, and actually help you grow your Instagram following.
Then, it boils down to a couple other factors:
- Price – what is your budget, some services cost far more (agencies etc), than others (marketplaces). It all depends on how much you are willing to spend.
- Speed – it also depends on how quickly you want to grow. It might be easier buying followers and quickly gaining some traction, however agencies might offer you a more sustained and reliable source of followers.
- Features – what specific features do you want? Some services offer automation meaning you can sit back and relax, whilst others need your input. Do you want to produce content yourself or have help? How extensive are their list of features? It is important to consider capability.
- Support – another important point to always consider is how good the service’s support is. Many of them offer only email support and take at least 24 hours to respond. However, if you are a bigger business, it would be very important to have quick phone and live chat support perhaps.
As long as you keep these factors in mind, you are sure to use the Instagram Growth Service most suitable to you.
How Can You Avoid Being Scammed by An Instagram Growth Service?
There are several Instagram Growth Services out there which are in fact scams.
How can you avoid them?
Well firstly, articles such as ours are always a good pointer as long as they explain why they think it is a scam and provide evidence.
If you check any of our reviews, our Buzzoid one for example, we always provide screenshots and other evidence.
Another great way to check is through reviews – not on their website, but an external source like Trustpilot for example.
Normally just from reading 10+ reviews, you can get an idea of their service and trustworthiness.
If you are still unsure – we would recommend you stick with the most well-known and reputably reliable services.
Pros of Instagram Growth Services
There are many Instagram Growth Services, and they seem to be popular, but what are their actual benefits? Here are a couple:
- Save you time – most Instagram Growth Services will save you time as they tend to do all the process of gaining followers for you. So instead you can focus on creating amazing content for your audience.
- Expertise – many of the services have been in the industry for many years and have had many customers. This means they understand how to help you grow your Instagram and do so safely. It is often far better than just doing it yourself and risking the wrath of Instagram or getting nowhere after a lot of time invested.
- Advanced Features – Instagram Growth Services also offer you many features which you couldn’t have normally. These include Photo Editors, Welcome DMs, Automatic Liking/Following, and advanced analytics. They will not only help you grow your Instagram, but also convert more followers into customers or fans.
- Save you money – it might seem counter-intuitive, but many a time you can save money by using services, or even earn money. Some businesses would hire a full-time employee which would both be far more expensive, and oftentimes less effective. Also, if your Instagram grows with a little investment, you can use this following and begin earning money on Instagram. Interested?
Save time, money and grow!
Cons of Instagram Growth Services
We honestly believe there are very little downsides involving using an Instagram Growth Service. Of course, it will cost you money, but that is what you expect with buying a service.
People also are often always worried about getting their accounts banned as these services don’t always work within Instagram’s Term of Conditions.
Yet it is important to remember that the people behind these services are experts, who understand Instagram’s limits far better than you or me – so understand how to avoid being banned.
In fact, we get banned when not using an Instagram Growth Service far more often than when we are.
Overall, we would not recommend using SocialWick.
This is due to their very bad reviews on Trustpilot, and lack of phone or live chat support.
Instead, we would recommend using an alternative service to grow your social media account.
Here are our favourites again:
Also, you can also check out our list of the Best 35+ Instagram Growth Service here.
Hope this helped.
Talk Soon, The E-Commerce Entrepreneur
Have Your Say!
Important: Do you represent this company?
Do you disagree with our review? Sometimes we do make mistakes.
Get in touch with us here, or comment down below if we have written something factually incorrect or you have some input.
Also please provide your personal experiences to help everybody out as well.